DEPENDABLE PROPANE DELIVERY FOR YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
GENERAL DELIVERY TIMELINES
During normal operations, most propane deliveries requests are completed within 5 business days.
Please note that during the peak winter season, high demand, poor road conditions, and adverse weather events may cause delivery times to stretch beyond 5 business days.
Our office is open for calls Monday-Friday. It is closed on weekends, and statutory holidays. Outside of regular hours, please leave a message. Or simply email us with your details.
GENERAL DELIVERY POLICIES
Customer accounts & billing:
- All new customers must provide a valid credit card prior to receiving goods or service. Initial services will be charged to this credit card.
- Auto-charge customers may authorize Ready Propane to use the credit card on file for follow-up service. This simplifies the payment process. E-transfer and other forms of payment are also accepted by Ready Propane.
- All invoicing and delivery notices are sent via email, 1-2 business days after receiving service.
On-board / chassis mounted fuel tanks:
- Due to safety and liability concerns, we DO NOT deliver propane to Motor-homes or vehicles fitted with on-board fuel tanks.
- Propane powered vehicles and Motor-homes should be taken to your local propane filling station for service.
Additional portable cylinders:
- Subject to driver time constraints, 1-2 small portable cylinders (e.g. 30# & 20# BBQ) may be filled as part of a larger fuel delivery. Please let us know when requesting service.
FORKLIFT AND 100# CYLINDER DELIVERY POLICIES
Forklift & 100# cylinders are currently the only small cylinders which qualify for call-out.
These deliveries typically require our drivers to be on-site longer, and for relatively low volumes. For this reason, small cylinder customers will be charged a higher retail price for fuel, and a higher delivery service fee.
- Forklift customers must have at least 6 empty cylinders to qualify for on-site delivery. We suggest having (at least) 8 cylinders at your job site to avoid running out of fuel. Simply contact us when the last full cylinder is put on your forklift.
- During peak demand periods, 100# cylinder customers may encounter slightly longer wait times.
- It is advisable to have a second 100# cylinder on-hand (or attach a 20# BBQ cylinder) when your main 100# cylinder runs out.
- Higher volume users: It may be more cost effective (and certainly less disruptive) to rent or purchase a 200# or 420# cylinder equipped with a factory installed gauge. Contact us to discuss your options.
TIPS TO MAKE YOUR DELIVERY EASIER, AND SAFER FOR EVERYONE
- THE MAXIMUM DISTANCE FROM THE DELIVERY TRUCK TO THE TANK LOCATION (HOSE LENGTH) IS 125 FEET. THIS IS IN A STRAIGHT LINE.
- Please ensure that your driveway remains cleared and accessible by our delivery equipment. Drivers will not take any chances becoming stuck, or sliding off the road.
- Move any obstructions or screens away from your tank or cylinder. Do not make it difficult for our drivers and technicians to access your equipment. In the event of a fire or other emergency, propane equipment may need to be removed in a hurry.
- Keep all sources of spark / ignition / heat at least 10 feet away from your tank or cylinder. Keep flammable items stored well away, and keep the surrounding brush cut back.
- Advise your Gas-fitter to affix your propane regulator to your house or building, or a fixed post. The regulator is designed to operate in a vertical position above the liquid level of the propane, and not horizontally under the lid of your tank or cylinder. Improper regulator installation can affect appliance performance, and often causes issues with propane deliveries and tank servicing.
- It is best practice to keep a small back-up cylinder on-hand for run-out emergencies. For example; a full 20# BBQ cylinder can provide 24-48 hours worth of emergency heat. It will last weeks if used only for cooking.
Simply click the “Contact us” link below to send us an email.
Alternatively, our administrative office can be reached by phoning 250-248-3687, Monday thru Friday. If staff are unavailable, please leave us a brief message.
Be sure to include the following basic information:
- Your first and last name.
- The address of the home or business requiring service.
- Contact information (best phone number and / or email to reach you).
- The size of your cylinder or tank (please see our Propane Basics page if you don’t know).
- The liquid propane (%) level in your cylinder / tank (assuming you have a gauge). Note: This is key information for load planning.
- Any other details pertaining to the propane delivery, or requests for other services (e.g. Dogs present, tank access is via gate to the right of house, my cylinder needs re-qualification, etc.).
Partner with the Best Local
Propane Delivery Service
Experience a higher level of service with Ready Propane.