PROPANE TANKS AND CYLINDERS
NEW FORKLIFT CYLINDERS
NEW 200# & 420# CYLINDERS
NEW 500 & 1000 US GALLON TANKS
STANDARD SALE POLICIES
- Larger cylinder & tank sales are typically new stock only.
- Sale prices fluctuate often. This is caused by seasonal supply shortages, tariffs, and the USD/CAD exchange rate.
- If looking to purchase a brand new 100# cylinder (or smaller), these are available at most big box retailers (Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Lowes, etc.).
- Although relatively inexpensive to purchase, note that 100# cylinder customers will incur higher fuel and delivery charges.
- 100# cylinders also lack a factory installed gauge.
- Sorry, we do not sell rental equipment which is already in service. New stock only.
- We may have limited numbers of refurbished cylinders (of all sizes) for sale. Ask when inquiring about a purchase.
- All new customers will need to provide a valid credit card prior to receiving goods or service.
GAS-FITTING, RV HOOKUPS, AND GAS APPLIANCE ISSUES
For everyone’s safety, any regulators or rigid piping attached to your home or business must be installed by a Licensed Gas-fitter. This work should be arranged BEFORE requesting cylinder delivery.
RV hookups and gas appliance issues also require the services of a Licensed Gas-fitter, or a Certified RV (or Appliance) Technician.
Please note: Ready Propane does not provide Gas-fitting services. We specialize in propane delivery and storage only. There are many competent gas-fitting companies available locally to help with permitting, installation, and appliances. Check on-line. We can also provide a local referral sheet if needed.
CYLINDER & TANK DROP FEES
- For portable cylinder deliveries, we charge a fixed drop / setup fee* from Yellowpoint to Buckley Bay, and west to Port Alberni.
- 250, 500, & 1000 USWG tanks will require specialized delivery & lifting equipment. Fees are determined by site.
*Our drop fee includes delivering and placing your new cylinder in its final location, connecting the cylinder to the existing regulator (pig-tail) hose, and leak-testing the final connection. Propane fuel is extra. Locations not accessible by truck, hand-truck, or dolly will be charged as horizontal tank drops.
OTHER MATERIAL FEES
- 24″ x 24″ concrete pads for 200# & 420# cylinders (if not supplied by homeowner)
- Appropriate concrete pads for horizontal tanks should be poured by the purchaser prior to our arrival. Pre-cast footings are also available at an additional cost.
- Manifold kits (required if connecting 2 or more cylinders)
Please call or email to discuss your needs. We can also provide current sale pricing and availability.
Never run out of fuel again with our proven Remote Monitoring System.
Purchase your tank or cylinder from Ready Propane and receive free remote monitoring with no annual charges.
- Customers must agree to be on our “Auto-fill” program.
- You must have cellular coverage at your location.
- Customers must also consume at least 500 liters of propane annually to remain on the program (approx. 2 average fills into a 420# cylinder).
Don’t think you qualify but still want a monitor? No problem. For a small annual fee we can add remote monitoring to your system regardless of your usage.